Health Secondary Education Minor
The health secondary education minor requires a minimum minor grade point average of 3.00. The following is an overview of courses associated with this minor. We encourage you to speak with a faculty representative during your on-campus visit for detailed information about your specific program interests.
For an official description of courses and degree requirements, please reference our academic catalog.
Health Secondary Education Minor Core Courses
- HWL 215 Human Sexuality
- HWL 250 Nutrition
- HWL 252 Substance Use and Abuse
- HWL 307 Community Health
- HWL 308 Administration and Methods in Health Education
- HWL 309 Administration and Methods in Health Education II
- PE 106 Principles & Foundations of Physical Education and Health
- PE 112 Professional Rescuer
- PE 310 Measurement and Evaluation in Health, Physical Education and Recreation
"The love is real. Olivet faculty will help you graduate as long as you are willing to help yourself first. Olivet is small, which means small classes and more opportunities to meet one-on-one with faculty. You aren’t just a number."