Information Technology Management Major
The following is an overview of courses associated with our information technology management major. We encourage you to speak with a faculty representative during your on-campus visit for detailed information about your specific program interests.
For an official description of courses and degree requirements, please reference our academic catalog.
Information Technology Major Core Courses
- BUS 201 Principles of Accounting I
- BUS 202 Principles of Accounting II
- BUS 300 Principles of Management
- BUS 309 Principles of Marketing
- BUS 316 Financial Management I
- CS 110 Computer Information Systems
- CS 116 Web Design & Development
- CS 140 Computer Science I
- CS 210 Advanced Computer Information Systems
- CS 240 Computer Science II
- CS 310 Seminar in Computer Ethics
- CS 340 Data Structures & Algorithms
- CS 350 Database Programming
- CS 360 Computer Organization and Assembly Language
- CS 410 Introduction to Network Programming
- CS 412 Operating Systems
- CS 418 Independent Study in Computer Science
- ECO 201 Principles of Microeconomics
- JMC 105 Introduction to Oral Communication
"The love is real. Olivet faculty will help you graduate as long as you are willing to help yourself first. Olivet is small, which means small classes and more opportunities to meet one-on-one with faculty. You aren’t just a number."