PeopleAbout OlivetMyOlivetParentsOC Athletics
Admissions & Aid Academic Departments Campus Life Athletics Alumni About Olivet My Olivet Parents

Non-Degree Seeking Students

Non-degree seeking students may take courses for personal enrichment, be dual-enrolled high school students, or take a course of study leading to a State of Michigan Provisional Teacher Certificate.

In all cases, to be considered for admission to Olivet College, you must apply, submit your official transcripts from other colleges/universities or your official high school transcript.

If you are pursuing a State of Michigan Provisional Teacher Certificate, your transcripts will be evaluated by a teacher education program director.

If you are a high school student enrolled simultaneously in high school and at Olivet College, you must have a letter of authorization from your high school counselor.

For more information or to talk with someone in person, please contact the Office of Admissions at 1-800-456-7189 or


Rachel Joseph

"I first learned of Olivet when my then high school band director, Jeremy Duby, became your director of bands. He is an incredible instructor and he told me I just had to come check out campus."

What should your major be?

Let us help you pick a major that aligns with your interests!

Start Here