Nearly 25 percent of our current student body have transferred to Olivet College from other colleges and universities. To be considered for admission, prospective transfer students must:
- Have earned at least a 2.0 grade point average on a 4.0 scale from an accredited college.
- Credits may be transferred from another four-year institution or from a community college, provided these credits are in keeping with the standards of Olivet College.
- Official evaluation of your courses and granting of transfer credits will occur after you have been admitted and final transcripts are received.
- We’ll accept up to 60 credits from a two-year institution, and 90 from a four-year institution.
- Complete their last 30 semester hours toward their degree at Olivet College.
- A student who has completed an associate’s degree in arts and science is generally granted junior standing.
- Students with a MACRAO Agreement satisfied and no degree will be considered as having completed the equivalent of Olivet’s General Education requirements. Only grades of C or better in courses which are not technical, vocational or remedial will transfer.
Transfer students may apply up to two weeks prior to the beginning of the semester in which they plan to enroll. The earlier the application, the better your chances of receiving priority consideration for financial aid.
For consideration, you must apply to Olivet College, submit your official high school transcript and your transcripts from all colleges/universities attended.
For more information or to talk with someone in person, please contact the Office of Admissions at 1-800-456-7189 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
"I first learned of Olivet when my then high school band director, Jeremy Duby, became your director of bands. He is an incredible instructor and he told me I just had to come check out campus."