There are a number of ways you can give your TIME to advance Olivet College, including:
- Volunteer at Homecoming
- Partner with fellow alumni to host a Welcome Picnic for incoming students
- Work at a college fair
- Drop off admissions materials at your local high school
- Bring a prospective student on a campus visit
- Serve on the Alumni Council
- Mentor a current student
- Represent your company at our annual Job Fair
If you are interested in any of these volunteer opportunities – or if you have a few ideas of your own – please contact Marty (Mason) Jennings ’67, director of alumni relations, at (269) 749-7644 or email@example.com.
Justin F. Klamerus
"I spent a year looking at colleges and universities in the Midwest. After touring several large university campuses, I knew I wanted a small college that would maximize my chances of getting into medical school."