student employment
homeabout usnew studentsacademicsstudent lifeathleticsalumni




Student employees must complete tax forms (W-4 and MI-4) and proof of work eligibility
(I-9) before they  begin working for Olivet College.

The following forms may be printed from the following links but they must be turned in personally (bringing the required identification) in the Student Services Office, located in Mott 202.

Witholding Allowance Forms
Federal W-4 Form
Michigan W-4 Form

I-9 Employment Eligibility Form
I-9 Form

Forms For Supervisors
Please note that the Intent to Hire Form must be completed, signed and sent to the
Student Employment Office seven days before the end of the pay period.

Intent to Hire Form

Important Links
Student Employment Home
Employment Postings
ADP System
Payroll Calendar
Student Frequently Asked Questions
Supervisor Frequently Asked Questions

Olivet College recognizes Presidentís Leadership Institute graduating class (Apr 17, 2014)

Olivet College to host High School Honor Band (Apr 04, 2014)

Olivet College to host weekend concerts(Apr 04, 2014)

>>> More News