student employment
homeabout usnew studentsacademicsstudent lifeathleticsalumni




Student Employment FAQ

Q: I don’t know for sure if I have work study, how do I find out? 

A: If you completed your FASFA form by March 1st, the Financial Aid Office will send you a letter notifying you that you will be eligible for work study if you are hired for a position.

Q: How do I find a job on campus?
A: Search the employment postings listed on the Student Employment pages and complete the online application.  If interested, the hiring department will contact you to schedule an interview.

Q: A department has hired me, what should I do next?
A: Stop by the Student Services Office to sign a revised award letter and complete tax forms. The financial aid office will notify you that you need to sign a revised award letter to accept your work study award. Before you begin working you must complete tax forms (W-4 withholding Allowance Certificate) and proof of work eligibility (I-9). If the college has these forms on file for you from a prior year you do not need to re-file the forms. 

Q: How do I record my time worked?
A: Olivet College uses the ADP product, ezLaborManager,  to record hours worked.  Please select the ADP System link to the left for instructions on the use of the ADP system.

Q: What day will I be paid for my campus position?
A: Student employees are paid once a month on the 10th of the month, if the 10th is a business day.  Please see payroll calendar for specific pay dates.

Important Links
Student Employment Home
Employment Postings
ADP System
Payroll Calendar
Student Frequently Asked Questions
Supervisor Frequently Asked Questions

Olivet College to host High School Honor Band (Apr 04, 2014)

Olivet College to host weekend concerts(Apr 04, 2014)

Olivet College's Goaley wins writing award (Apr 03, 2014)

>>> More News