The following is an overview of courses associated with our social studies major. We encourage you to speak with a faculty representative during your on-campus visit for detailed information about your specific program interests.
For an official description of courses and degree requirements, please reference our academic catalog.
Major Core Courses
- ECO 201 Principles of Microeconomics
- ECO 202 Principles of Macroeconomics
- HST 201 History of the United States I
- HST 202 History of the United States II
- POS 201 American Government-National
- POS 202 American Government-State and Local
Complete 18 semester hours at the 300- or 400-level from the following disciplines:
- Political Science
- Sociology and Anthropology