Are you still looking for the right college fit? It’s not too late to apply to OC! Here’s what transfer students need to prepare for their big transition!
1. Transferring is easier than you think. Olivet’s admissions staff will work with you one-on-one to transfer the credits you’ve already earned, select a major and schedule your classes. Contact us now at 800.456.7189 or email@example.com.
2. It’s not too late to transfer to OC for the 2016 fall semester. Olivet is still accepting students for our fall class, but time is running out! One day can make a huge impact on your future, so schedule your visit now and see this great place for yourself. Best of all, when you apply online (it’s free!) and schedule your visit, you’ll receive $100 off your deposit!
3. Olivet College is affordable. 99 percent of OC students receive financial aid, and there are generous transfer scholarships still being awarded for fall.
4. Olivet College is career-oriented. After all, isn’t that why you’re going to college? The opportunities to dive into your future job industry are endless: Olivet hosts multiple internship and career fairs, resume building workshops, networking opportunities and much more.
5. Live and learn in a friendly community. At Olivet College, you’re family. You’ll experience this for the first time when you visit campus, and every day after.
6. OC offers a wide variety of majors while maintaining small class sizes. Choose from 32 majors and 24 minors to find exactly what you’re looking for. You’re a student, not a number, so you can always count on personalized attention from faculty and staff. In fact, 74 percent of classes contain less than 25 students, meaning you’ll get the individual attention you deserve.
Ready to learn more? Get ready to take your next best step.