Girls’ Leadership Camp
Finding your voice, increasing your confidence and standing up for yourself are all important for the personal growth of girls.
That’s why we’ve developed the Olivet College ATHENA International Girls’ Leadership Camp designed just for middle school and high school girls from 6th grade through high school. We want you to know it’s your right to stand up for yourself and others – it’s called empowerment.
The camp is now full! Watch for registration details coming for the 2019 camp.
June 15 – 17, 2018
Fee: $25 per camper (Includes the following: overnight camp accommodations, meals, camp t-shirt, participant handbook, age appropriate leadership training)
For more information, email email@example.com.
This transformative three-day camp will focus on the key attributes that will inspire you and help build your self-confidence. In addition, you will learn the eight core principles of leadership, as well as soft leadership skills such as communication, critical thinking, decision making and networking. Hosted by Olivet College, this girls’ leadership camp will be facilitated by “Ment-Hers” who have completed the Olivet College ATHENA International Women’s Leadership Program, under the direction of the WLI director and advisory council.
When it’s over, you’ll be know how to advocate for yourself and others – and be ready to take on the world!
- Find your courage to lead.
- Find your voice.
- Become empowered to take action against negativity young women face.
- Build self-confidence.
- Learn how to express yourself effectively.
- Develop life skills to be happy being who you are.
You’ll learn from the best and brightest Olivet College Ment-Hers, as well as from some Michigan’s most success female leaders. Engaging sessions will focus on the acclaimed ATHENA Leadership model used around the world.
- Live Authentically: Leaders know their values and remain true to them.
- Learn Constantly: Leaders seek knowledge.
- Build Relationships: Leaders engage, empower and trust.
- Foster Collaboration: Leaders welcome others to the work of leadership.
- Advocate Fiercely: Leaders champion what they believe is right.
- Act Courageously: Leaders dare.
- Give Back: Leaders serve.
- Celebrate: Leaders remember and rejoice.
Be inspired to reach your full potential!