Michigan ACE Women’s Network Conference
June 4 – 5, 2018
Radisson Hotel Lansing at the Capitol | Lansing, Michigan
Hosted by Olivet College
In concert with the Inclusive Excellence Group of the American Council on Education, the Michigan ACE Network is committed to identifying, developing the leadership of, advancing, and supporting the retention of women in higher education throughout the state.
The theme of this year’s conference is Make a Difference: Leading in a Climate of Change, with a focus on the following goals:
- Generate a national sense of urgency elevating the need for advancing women in higher education leadership position
- Encourage governing boards and other higher education institutional decision- and policy-making bodies to consider recommended practices for recruiting and hiring women to chief executive offices
- Achieve women’s advancement to mid-level and senior-level positions in higher education administration by building capacities in women and institutions
- Strengthen and expand support for Women of Color
- Suggest recommended practices and models and recognizes success in advancing women in higher education
If you have questions, email MIACEConf@olivetcollege.edu.