Dear Students, Faculty and Staff,
The health and safety of our campus community is our first priority as we transition to the spring semester. This OC CARES message outlines free testing options available to all students, faculty and staff at the Olivet College Health and Wellness Center in Mott 212 during the return to campus.
Free COVID-19 Testing on Campus
- Testing will be available on:
- Sunday, Jan. 9, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Monday, Jan. 10, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, Jan. 11, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Getting tested is strongly encouraged, but it is not mandatory for your return to campus.
- There is no cost to get tested.
- No appointment is required, just bring your student ID to the Health and Wellness Center in Mott 212.
- If you receive a positive test result, a member of the Campus Safety or Residence Life team will be available in the Health and Wellness Center to walk you through next steps.
Please note that all campus housing reopens to students on Sunday, Jan. 9 at 12 p.m. Getting tested before the start of the spring semester will help protect our college community.
What to Do if You Test Positive or Suspect COVID-19 Prior to Your Return
For your health and safety and the health and safety of others, please be mindful of your health status prior to your return to campus.
- If you test positive or exhibit any symptoms of COVID-19 or have come in close contact with anyone who is suspected of having or tests positive for COVID-19, do not return to campus.
- Anyone with signs or symptoms of COVID-19 should get tested for COVID-19, even those who are fully vaccinated or have already had COVID-19.
- There are many locations in all communities to get tested at no cost. To find a test site, call the State of Michigan COVID-19 Hotline at 888-535-6136 and press 2 or click here.
- If you test positive, do not return to campus and contact Campus Safety (269-749-7911). A campus representative will follow up with you. Do not ignore phone calls from the 269 area code.