Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Designed for professional learners
A pathway designed for professional learners. YOU choose.
- Face-to-face at Kellogg Community College
- Interactive online in real time
- Enhanced online at your convenience
Now is the time …
The RN to BSN program is welcoming students who are interested in being a part of the Olivet College family aimed to provide a supportive environment for professional learners. It’s about more than just earning a bachelor’s degree; it’s also about being part of a community that is committed to being more and doing good.
This distinctive, relationship-based program is designed for students who have completed an associate’s degree in nursing (ADN) and who currently hold licensure in the state of Michigan as a registered nurse (RN).
The RN-BSN program is designed to provide a balance of evidence-based delivery models to assure that students feel supported through their family-work-life responsibilities, while learning and earning a bachelor of science in nursing degree.
Approved by the Higher Learning Commission.
FILL OUT A FREE APPLICATION FOR FEDERAL STUDENT AID (FAFSA)
- Go to: fafsa.gov
- School code: 002308
- Step-by-step instructions are provided on the website
To receive financial aid you must enroll for a minimum of six credit hours. (The standard schedule for this program includes at least six credit hours each semester.)
Documents needed to complete the FAFSA: Federal tax returns from the previous year.
- Contact any community college or university where you’ve taken courses and request an official transcript to be sent to Olivet College
- Send hard copies to: Olivet College, Attn: Admissions – RN to BSN Program, 320 S. Main Street, Olivet, MI 49076
- Electronic copies may be sent to Mike Lazusky, director of adult professional and graduate programs, at email@example.com
For more information, please contact Mike Lazusky, director of adult professional and graduate programs, at 269-749-6612 or firstname.lastname@example.org.