Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Designed for professional learners
50% tuition reduction to cohorts spring 2019, summer 2019 and fall 2019 through the duration of your degree with the commitment of maintaining program completion within five semesters.
A pathway designed for professional learners. YOU choose.
- Face-to-face at Kellogg Community College
- Interactive online in real time
- Enhanced online at your convenience
Now is the time …
The RN to BSN program is welcoming students who are interested in being a part of the Olivet College family aimed to provide a supportive environment for professional learners. It’s about more than just earning a bachelor’s degree; it’s also about being part of a community that is committed to being more and doing good.
This distinctive, relationship-based program is designed for students who have completed an associate’s degree in nursing (ADN) and who currently hold licensure in the state of Michigan as a registered nurse (RN).
The RN-BSN program is designed to provide a balance of evidence-based delivery models to assure that students feel supported through their family-work-life responsibilities, while learning and earning a bachelor of science in nursing degree.
Approved by the Higher Learning Commission. Approved for applicant status for accreditation of the BSN program at Olivet College with the Commission of Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
FILL OUT A FREE APPLICATION FOR FEDERAL STUDENT AID (FAFSA)
- Go to: fafsa.gov
- School code: 002308
- Step-by-step instructions are provided on the website
To receive financial aid you must enroll for a minimum of six credit hours. (The standard schedule for this program includes at least six credit hours each semester.)
Documents needed to complete the FAFSA: Federal tax returns from the previous year.
- Contact any community college or university where you’ve taken courses and request an official transcript to be sent to Olivet College
- Send hard copies to: Olivet College, Attn: Jim Weidman, 320 S. Main Street, Olivet, MI 49076
- Electronic copies may be sent to Jim Weidman at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please contact Jim Weidman, director of admissions for adult professionals and graduate programs, at 269.749.6612 or email@example.com