Delivery of the classes will be via a blended online approach featuring live interactive video-audio streamed classes where students and faculty can see and talk to each other in real time, along with the use of Blackboard to post assignments, submitted work, exams, and participation in discussion threads.
- Classes are on a rotational basis with 4 terms a year. Each term is nine weeks in length. You can start any term.
- All classes are online.
- Classes run from 6 to 9:30 p.m. EST, Monday through Thursday.
- What you will need: access to broadband or DSL Internet connection, a computer, webcam, and a headset with microphone attached.
- We use Zoom and Blackboard for classroom and homework assignments.
- Total credits needed to complete your MBA is 48, but if you have your CPCU we can waive up to 24 of those credits.
- Olivet College waives the GMAT if you have your CPCU designation.
Nine Weeks Semesters
Winter term: January
Spring term: March
Summer term: June
Fall term: September
Contact Kelly M. Parker, associate director of graduate business programs, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 269-749-7633.
Contact Mike Lazusky, director of adult professional and graduate programs, at email@example.com or by phone at 269-749-6612