We tailor our courses for you. You can decide, based on professional schedule and based on how you learn best. We deliver our courses via via a blended online approach featuring live interactive streamed classes where students and faculty interact with each other in real time, along with the use of Blackboard for assignments, off line professor interaction, exams, and participation in discussion threads and projects.
And we offer “Flexschedule” that lets you participate in the class not in real time, yet interact with the professor with the full classroom experience. You can “time shift” the class to meet your professional schedule, or your learning preference. Through this program, you will learn from expert faculty who are industry executives and professionals, and have plenty of opportunities to network and collaborate with classmates from all over the United States.
- Classes are on a rotational basis with 4 terms a year. Each term is nine weeks in length. You can start any term.
- All classes are online.
- Live classes run from 6 to 9:30 p.m. EST, Monday through Thursday. Flexschedule allows you to participate on your own schedule, 24/7.
- We use Zoom and Blackboard for classroom and homework assignments. A computer is best, but we support mobile devices.
- Total credits needed to complete your MBA is 33, and we recognize up to 12 credits that you have earned from professional education and such designations as CPCU, CFP and others.
- Olivet College waives the GMAT for those with professional designations, professional or military experience and applicable undergraduate or graduate degrees.
Nine Weeks Semesters
Winter term: January
Spring term: March
Summer term: June
Fall term: September
Contact Mike Lazusky, director of adult professional and graduate admissions, via email or by phone at 269-749-6612.