Olivet College
Menu Menu

Dual Enrollment

dsc_5954-2Most students interested in dual enrollment are high school students looking to get a head start on their college education. If you are a student enrolled simultaneously in high school and at Olivet College, you must have a letter of authorization from your high school counselor.

To be considered for admission to Olivet College, you must apply and submit your official transcripts from other colleges/universities or your official high school transcript. If you have taken other college courses, a Credit Analysis Memorandum Report will also be done to let you know which of your credits satisfy requirements at Olivet.

For more information or to talk with someone in person, please contact the Office of Admissions via email or at 800-456-7189.