New Student Orientation
What happens at orientation?
Your orientation day will be filled with exciting new experiences. View last year’s New Student Orientation Schedule to get an idea of what’s in store! Parents, guardians, friends and family members are invited to attend orientation, too, and have a schedule all their own. View last year’s Parent Orientation Schedule to see what activities we have planned.
At orientation, you’ll get to:
- Meet your professors
- Make new friends
- Confirm your class schedule
- Visit your dorm room and residential hall
- Explore campus
- Get your questions answered
You will be working with a professor one-on-one to register for your fall semester courses, and you will get the chance to adjust your schedule during orientation. We’ll also happily answer any questions you have regarding financial aid, housing and dining services, and other aspects of college life here at Olivet.
Feel free to contact us at 800-456-7189.
Not sure if you’re ready for orientation?
Make sure you’ve completed the steps below before you pick an orientation date.
- Apply for enrollment to Olivet College.
- Submit your final high school transcripts to:
Office of Admissions
320 S. Main St.
Olivet, MI 49076
- Complete the 2020-21 FAFSA via the FAFSA website and list Olivet as your first college choice.
- Submit your deposit and claim your spot.
For more information about our process or to talk with someone in person, feel free to contact the Office of Admissions at 800-456-7189 or via email at email@example.com.