New Student Orientation
We are pleased you’ve decided to attend Olivet College! Attending orientation is the first step to becoming an official Comet. On this page you will find all of the information you need to prepare for orientation.
What happens at orientation?
Your orientation day will be filled with exciting new experiences. View the 2018 Student Orientation Schedule to get an idea of what’s in store! Parents, guardians, friends and family members are invited to attend orientation, too, and have a schedule all their own. View the 2018 Parent Orientation Schedule to see what activities we have scheduled.
At orientation, you’ll get to:
- Meet your professors
- Make new friends
- Adjust your schedule
- See where you’ll be living
- Explore campus
- Get your questions answered
You will be working with a professor one-on-one to register for your fall semester courses before attending your orientation, but you will get the chance to adjust your schedule during orientation, if needed. We’ll also happily answer any questions you have regarding financial aid, housing and dining services, and other aspects of college life here at Olivet.
Feel free to contact us at 800.456.7189.
Not sure if you’re ready for orientation?
Make sure you’ve completed the steps below before you pick an orientation date.
- Apply for enrollment to Olivet College.
- Submit your deposit and claim your spot.
- Submit your final high school transcripts to:
Office of Admissions
320 S. Main St.
Olivet, MI 49076
- Complete the 2018-19 FAFSA via the FAFSA website and list Olivet as your first college choice.
- Make sure you are ready for orientation by going through our New Student Orientation Checklist.