New Student Orientation
We are pleased you’ve decided to attend Olivet College this fall! On this page you will find all of the information you need to prepare for orientation. But, you have to choose a date first! The first step to becoming an official Comet is to choose an orientation date and register!
2017 New Student Orientation Dates
- Thursday, May 25
- Tuesday, June 6
- Wednesday, June 28
- Thursday, July 13
- Friday, July 28
What happens at orientation?
Your orientation day will be filled with exciting new experiences. View the Student Orientation Schedule to get an idea of what’s in store! Parents, guardians, friends and family members are invited to attend Orientation too, and have a schedule all their own. View the Parent Orientation Schedule to see what activities we have scheduled.
At orientation, you’ll get to:
- Meet your professors
- Make new friends
- Adjust your schedule
- See where you’ll be living
- Explore campus
- Get your questions answered
You will be working with a professor one-on-one to register for your fall semester courses before attending your Orientation, but you will get the chance to adjust your schedule during Orientation if needed. We’ll also happily answer any questions you have regarding financial aid, housing and dining services, and other aspects of college life here at Olivet.
Feel free to contact us at 800.456.7189
Not sure if you’re ready for orientation?
Make sure you’ve completed the steps below before you pick an orientation date.
- Apply for enrollment to Olivet College.
- Submit your deposit and claim your spot.
- Submit your final high school transcripts to:
320 S. Main St.
Olivet, MI 49076
- Complete the 2017 – 2018 FAFSA via the FAFSA website, and list Olivet as your first college choice.
- Make sure you are ready for orientation by going through our Orientation Checklist.